Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dear MISTY part 3

March 4, 1992

Hi Misty!

I get to cheer in the parade instead of play the Tenor Sax, Alto, or Clarinet!!  I do love band, but I love to dance! At the D.A.R.E. lockin we did a sweet dance to En Vogue. Then swam in the pool, played volleyball. I love my volleyball. Mom actually made it to my state championship. First game ever. I was so happy for her to see me play.

Justin and Tara broke up. They were together for a long time. I truly feel bad for him. I don't like to see friends sad. He says he broke up with her, but she's been with that high school dude a lot. Maybe he will see that I'm super awesome!

April 18, 1992

I don't know whether to laugh, cry or kick ass.  I've watched movies where people are humiliated in school, but this was my first experience.  I'm so sad, mad, happy and glad at the same time...  this is why.  I was in math class and Ryan asked me if I would go out with Justin. So of course I said yes, I would go out with him, I mean hell, I've already written Jessica loves Justin written all over my MISTY diary.

Here's the fucking shit part.                               I went all day, in bliss thinking he was my boyfriend. In choir that bitch ho Christy said, "you know that you and Justin are not really going out, the guys all know you like him, so they thought it would be funny to make you think he asked you out."

Fuckinng assholes! Who the hell does that? Whose heart would allow them to hurt someone without caring?

So, after choir I went straight to my locker to grab my coat. No way I was walking home with Justin, and I was thinking how could my best friend fuck me like that? Not literally fuck me, but how could he not know this was happening? So I walked out of school alone.  I got about 20 feet before I started to cry.. I hate crying, It's so embarrassing.  Then I heard Justin calling my name. I wiped my eyes and kept walking... at this time I'm thinking fuck you dick face.  So he caught up to me and said....NO JOKE!.. "Jessica, I just heard what everyone was talking about. I'm sorry. I didn't have any part of it at all. (Ouch! So you don't love me back)  All those guys are jerks, and I don't want you to be hurt because of me. THEN!!!! HE GRABBED MY HAND AND HELD IT THE WHOLE WAY HOME!!! We both knew without saying that he did it to make everyone shut up. Really? How can he do that and not feel the way I do? I don't understand, what am I missing? Fucking bullshit, mother fucking assholes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment