Saturday, April 20, 2013

Dear Diary Part 2

My childhood diary continued:

September 7, 1991

I hate E.F. Duvall. I have to choose between Choir and Study Hall. Study Hall is fun but singing is more fun. I'm in 8B, I know this means cause I'm in band. 8A isn't in band, so what do they do? I like to think 8 Average and 8 Beyond awesome. Nothing wrong with Band, we actually aren't seen as the "band geeks" in this school, it's about being cultured, and well rounded.

I have that dick in my math class again so I get to look forward to another 8 months of him gleeking on me. I hate him.

Justin and Tara have been all flirty in the hall, they got in trouble for holding hands in school. I was happy but deep down I know that just makes them want to hold hands more often. Okay, I may admit I still like him. His dog comes over every day to play with my dog, even our dogs are in love. Diggie is cute, he stands between  under smokeys legs and barks at all the other dogs. Smokey is a black lab, they are best friends, Justin and I are too. Smokey just stands there wagging her tail excited for new friends. Digs, is like, "Get off my corner, bitch (said in the female dog way).

I have homework, I hate this journal thing they make us keep in English class. So, you want me to keep a journal that my teacher will read and grade? This seems the opposite of productive (Dictionary Lookup) this is counterproductive! Yay! Love new words. Why do my friends always talk about my "big words"? I think it's because of my books. Context.


October 22, 1991

I got asked to the halloween dance by a couple different people. I know they are popular and stuff but I don't want to be stuck dancing with some guy all night that is going to try to touch my butt.  My friends like that, why does it make me so uncomfy? I think I will go with Jo and Tiff. We have fun, they didn't get asked

November 4, 1991

I HAVE MY OWN PHONE NUMBER!!! My mom got me my own phone in my room. It's AWESOME!!!!!!!! It came with these cute cards that I could hand out to all my friends with my phone number. I keep bending the antenna on my door sil. :(

November 30 1991

My  mom brought some weird guy who wore a purple PURPLE sweatsuit to Turkey Day. My aunt Barry came,I love her! I went to Jo's in the morning, but came back and mom said the Turkey was done and in the oven. We played Pictionary. BOTH MY BROTHERS WERE HOME! I missed them!! Playing pictionary I said, "Rhymes with clit" everyone got all giggly and made fun of me ruthlessly for hours. I told them that I knew what a clit was and I said it on purpose. What the hell is a clit? Why is it so funny? Then Trace said, Eww gross, so i guess its something bad.

December 12, 1991

Normally I'd be at dad's. I miss you. What did I do? What happened and why did mom make me leave at 5AM Boxing Day, and say I'd never see you again. You told me you were sorry. WHY? No one will tell me anything. You were my daddy and now you are gone. Did you tell mom you didn't ever want me? I told mom I missed you and I hated that she kept me from you. She took me to a shrink. Why? All they said was she needed couseling and I was extremely grounded. They gave me Play-doh to play with. "Doh!" So I made a happy rainbow, and a pony. Told the doctor I missed riding my horse toward a rainbow. He bought it. Hook. Line. Sinker.


February 4, 1992

Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you. If you are reading this. I'm pissed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment