Monday, October 1, 2012

Wow... I Pretty Much Suck At This...

Yeah, I do. I think not committing myself to a daily post is the first step. Obviously that only works for a week. If I crash and burn, then break a few bones, I'll use that as an excuse to not post... that turns into a long duration without posting. SO! I'm gonna be honest. I don't know what is gonna happen with this blog, where I'm going with it. I'll make a post when I can, if I can't I won't. I don't want to post just because I said I would. I have a lot of thoughts and ideas that can't be limited by subject, preference, or genre. I'm a Gemini. I'm random. I coined the term "Randombling"... (yeah, I really did) it was one of my first made up words. If this is all engaging enough to keep you coming back, then fantastic! If not... try again in a week or two. Please. I'm open to suggestions, encourage feedback, and I just want to be me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment