Saturday, April 21, 2012

Meet Me, Jessica, and My Pla...

Jess-B-Cuz It's Me... A Girl


Hello! I'm Jessica, 33 going on 34.  Live in Arizona, yes it's hot. I don't care if it's a dry 110, it's still effing hot. Obviously I'm not a native Arizonan.


THE PLA... 

I love Blogging, but normally mine are between close friends or only for my personal journals. Not sure exactly where this will take me, but this is the Pla...
        Pla: Friends reference, Season 1 Episode 4
"Monica: Pheebs, do you have a plan?
Phoebe: I don't even have a "pla.""


So... the Pla. I really like to comment on my daily life. I'm one of those people that does stuff and I'm like, "Did I really just do that?" and I shamelessly share this on some social network forum.  However, as much as I love Facebook (that is not sarcasm, I really do love it) I don't think it is the best forum for my constant updates on:
             (this is exciting, I feel the pla coming to head)


  • Things I want to buy
  • Things I just ate
  • Oddities observed in others
  • My kittens ♥
  • Random things I see at work (more on this later)
  • Craft Projects
  • Dreams
  • Pink things I find SOOO cute!
  • Bumps and Bruises (This happens often)
  • Facebooky things that I find comedic.
  • Jessica inspired words
  • Pet Peeves
  • Randomblings (this will get a full post and descriptions, examples...)
  • Things I find cool
  • Make Up
  • Clothes
  • Do-it-at-Home
  • Cooking (Burning)
  • Cynicism
  • Optimism
Wow, that just oozed out of me without any great thought. Now that is 20 subjects, I definitely could post on at any moment.


How did I get this idea?
My friend Greg posts a song a day:
 I'm doin' it! And it's gonna work cause as the time stamp shows above, the idea juices on this project have been flowing for almost a whole 24 hours.


No need for a header but I want one!!

I feel like to engage potential readers I need to point out some things about me, what makes me stir, Jessicisms (I feel a possible Jessica Dictionary beginning).

To start a picture: Hi! It's me... when I was 3. I was too cute, and I really don't look that much different now. But Don't worry, I love to take bizarre pictures of myself. 

  • I really like being sarcastic, making jokes of serious situations (insert "inappropriate laughter") some people don't get it. Oh well! I enjoy making fun of myself for the many disasters I run into.
  • I eff up ALL the time, and it's okay I'm human and I don't pretend to be perfect.
  • I'm not going to pretend to be someone I'm not. 
  • I don't fit into a mold at all!! I'm a girly girl, love pink (have since 3), I do nails hair, facials, massages... you name it! BUT - I like hanging with guys and I'm not uber sensitive.
  • Sometimes I whine and complain about something stupid but again, I reserve my right to be human and therefore my opinions change with circumstance.
  • Movie, TV, Music quotes are amazing, "You light up my life"
SOoooo.... I think the randombling should begin.

New Blog Checklist (in technical terms):

  1. Banner picture thingy
  2. Cutesy background
  3. Muster friends into reading, and hopefully coming back?
  4. KEEP WRITING
  5. The same thing we do every day, try to take over the world.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the same thing we do every day line - is that from pinky and the brain?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Gnarff! I'm a dork. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE PINKY AND THE BRAIN!
    Pinky's accent is so funny; its like a mix of australian and british RP - kind of a cockney?

    Followed ur blog under my email name: ms.americanpie btw :) it's nice to see a fellow dork out there blogging!

    ReplyDelete