Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm in Business!

I'm through the techy part of my set-up checklist, fooled around with some of the layout stuff. I tried not to get too swept up in detail, this is something I'd normally get tunnel vision on and tweak to death.

I have a viewer!!! One person checked me out. SO to the Firefox viewer from Germany, I give many thanks, danke schön! And that fully exercises my entire knowledge of German.


I'm really going to try to do a review a day, post a day, a thing a day.... OOH! New title "Thing a Day! Day 1"!!! <-- (Sorry, these bursts are parts of my daily speech, I just must share.) Anywho, as I was stating previously. I'll try to do my "thing" a day, live up to Greg's Song a Day inspiration. I'm online every day, so no reason I can't add 5 seconds here. I'm Really Really going to try not to stay girl-centric. That way my man friends can get some entertainment also.


Coming up.... "Thing a Day: Day 1"

No comments:

Post a Comment